- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- Required skill(s): with good interpersonal/communication skills, with strong attention to details, strong organization skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and adhere to and meet deadlines
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in data collection, data analysis/management
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Experience in real estate is a plus
The position handles various Finance and Admin functions. The focus will be on controlling and monitoring promos, incentives and allowance releases, filtering of all accounts due for promotion incentives, routing to all concerned for the validation of documents and payment requirements and endorsing to signatories, to Accounting and to Cashier for the release of incentives and allowances to buyers and sellers.
He/she will also be assigned to oversee Sales Admin operations on Reservation and Booking, Title and Tax Declaration Transfer, Taxes related to the said processing and review of processed commission.
The position also handles the generation and consolidation of various Finance and Admin reports. He/she will handle validation and reconciliation of Sales Admin. data with that of Finance. He/she will be working in close collaboration with Finance, Business Development and Sales group in the analysis and generation of sales forecast and other related reports.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifies buyers and sellers who are entitled for the promo incentives/allowances
- Routes requests to concerned units (Sales Admin., Cashier and Sales), ensuring that documents and payment requirements are complete, and to signatories prior to endorsement of request to Accounting
- Monitors incentives/allowance releases
- Ensures and monitors that real time updating and proper inputting of details in the Sales Admin Monitoring are being observed by the Reservation and Booking Assts.
- Verifies and review the list of fully paid accounts, the correctness of related tax computation and completeness of requirements collated by the Titling Asst. prior to endorsement of accounts to the Titling contractor for the title and tax declaration transfer
- Generates and provides reports related to promo incentives of buyers and sellers
- In collaboration with Finance, Business Dev