- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Civil), Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Required skill(s): Knowledge in the use of sap software is required and MS Project, Primavera Scheduling is highly advantageous. Technically strong in Project cost planning, scheduling, and reporting. Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas Center
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
The Cost Control Supervisor responsibilities includes the following, but not limited to:
- Ensure effective project cost control & monitoring and utilize productive reports from the creation of WBS with the use of project management system (SAP) to monitor the status of all purchases, invoicing and delivery up to the closure of the project.
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc.
- Coordinate and work with the construction management team to resolve project cost issues to ensure the delivery/ completion of the project work on time.
- Perform project costing related reporting to the team and management's review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
- Provide support in the commercial review of project long time tenders (subcontractor's questions) for the preparation of Service Agreements
- Provide cost control and planning advice to the internal PMT team as and when required
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviewing cost commitment and expenditure information for all cost elements, for input to the computerized cost control and reporting system on a regular basis and ensuring that all information received is accurate and on time.
- Study and understand all relevant project documents relating to cost management
- Work with all relevant project personnel to ensure that cost control procedures are in place and implemented.
- Assist in setting up project(s) with Computerized Cost System based on agreed format.
- Assisting the construction manager in identifying and securing approval of estimates/ change request.
- Producing regular cost reports and advising management of any forecast cost overruns as soon as possible to allow corrective actions to be taken in a timely manner.
- Highlighting cost areas of concern and suggesting areas of improvement.
- Maintaining comprehensive accessible registers/ records of financial approvals, variations and change orders.
- Liaising with the finance department with regards to establishing monthly evaluation of work done, goods received and services rendered for invoice preparation and verification.
- Ensure that all cost related work is in compliance with the established/ approved procurement contract(s).