- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree to Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Economics, Engineering (Industrial), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Project Management in Real Estate Development.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas Center.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Manage the project development process from identification, selection, and acquisition of project sites to development of new product concepts, marketing strategies, design, construction phasing, selling strategies until the unit is handed over to the buyer and/or the Property Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Identify and recommend potential project sites
2. Monitor Acquisition and registration of properties
3. Conduct and monitor market trends and movements
4. Formulate marketing strategies and lead in the implementation
5. Develop new product concepts
6. Oversee the filing and release of permits and licenses
7. Facilitate the preparation of requirements for project financing
8. Monitor construction progress and project completion
9. Prepare project budget and timely project updates
10. Trouble shoot problems as they arise
11. And other tasks as assigned by the immediate superior